Shareholder /Company Manager
When did you start working at The Studio?
- April 2018, I joined to help Sammy with the administration… and here we are 5 years later, qualified in a large range of treatments, teaching and still doing the boring admin that no one likes, but I love!
What is your favourite service to provide?
- I love all things skincare and facial related. The ultimate facial is my baby, you can not beat the results you get from it.
I like to share my knowledge and help people to understand how to look after their skin better. From teenage acne to anti ageing, I’ve got you covered.
I also do a lot of the IPL hair removal too. It’s a great treatment and always gives such fantastic results.
What do you like the most about working at The Studio?
- Being the mum and looking after all my girls. Getting to know and building relationships with my clients. Seeing them leave with a smile.
Keeping everyone and everything organised! Being the handywomen and always having hugs and a listening ear at the ready.
What are your career goals for the next 12 months?
- I’m not sure that the filing cabinet in my brain and retain anymore new information….🤣
However I want to finish my injectables course, I would love to learn reflexology too. It’s always been something on my list. I will Continue sharing my knowledge and teaching the girls new and exciting treatments.
What’s your biggest industry achievement to date?
- I am proud of myself for doing my Beauty teaching diploma while off on maternity leave, so that I could teach the treatments I am qualified in.
I was also finalist in the SHABA Awards for massage therapist of the year in 2019. I didn’t win, but I was to excited to be in the finals.
What’s your life like outside of the salon?
- My 2 children are my world! They rule the roost at home. My daughter Ruby is 2 and loves nothing more than bossing around her older brother Sam who is 4. Don’t know who she takes after 🤔
Love spending time with my mum, doing her nails, shopping or going for food.