Self Employed Makeup Artist
When did you start working at The Studio?
- I started renting a chair at the salon in October 2020
What is your favourite service to provide?
- My favourite service to provide is 1-1 lessons, because they cater to your needs and what you would like to learn, I enjoy the process of the lesson and seeing the client filled with joy seeing the work / improvements they have made from having a 1-1 lesson with myself.
What is your favourite thing about working at The Studio?
- From the moment I first stepped foot into studio salons I felt comfortable and right at home, everyone made me feel so welcome especially moving to a new city! I now consider these gorls as some of my closet friends 🖤 and this is why studio salons has been the only salon I have worked in since going self employed
What are your career goals for the next 12 months?
- My career goal for the next 12 months is to grow my business even more within the salon and clients while continuing to work/ travel for high fashion / editorial Photoshoot’s and fashion shows
What’s your biggest industry achievement to date?
- Securing a lead tutor job roll at GlamCandy where I did my own make up qualification in 2019
- Lead make up artist - for the promotional video of the true north festival in Aberdeen for Aberdeen performing arts
- Lead make up artist - Aberdeen fashion week
- Traveled to Ibiza for a promotional photoshoot for GlamCandy and commercial brands
What’s your life like outside of the salon?
- When I’m not working at the salon on Fridays and Saturdays I’m either working on jobs for Photoshoot’s, weddings and fashion shows or you can find me at GlamCandy Aberdeen as a lead tutor teaching HNC level, Glam, Bridal and SFX, Kids clubs and masterclasses
To book any service from make up appointments, 1-1 lessons, Bridal or shoot work, please simply send me a message x